Social Media Assistance
Social media has become the mainstream way to "get the word out." While some of us are proficient at Facebook and others are Twitter experts, many of us need a little assistance.
Facebook Tips - How Can I Help?
- Be sure to "like" us on Facebook. CLICK HERE
- On the Facebook page itself, hover over the "liked" button and choose "notification"
- Click on "Follow" at the top of the Facebook page
- Visit our page, commenting on our posts and "liking" them. Facebook only shows (say) 30% of our posts in our followers newsfeeds. The more followers that like and comment on the post, the higher that percentage will go
- Use "#JUSTICEFORBETH" and/or "#BETHBRODIE" at the end of your personal posts.
- When typing "@<newsmedia> or @JusticeForBethB, be sure to include a period before the @ symbol. This allows all your followers to see your post (not just the ones following you AND the news media).
Twitter Tips - How Can I Help
- Follow us on Twitter @JusticeForBethB
- "Retweet" anything we tweet.
- Watch Facebook for our "Daily Tweets" to copy/paste into your twitter account
- To "tag" someone similar to Facebook, use the @ sign. Example: @JusticeForBethB
- Keep your tweets to 140 characters or less
- Note: Twitter will automatically "shrink" URLs to 22 characters.
- Use "#JUSTICEFORBETH" and/or "#BETHBRODIE" in your tweets. Anyone searching these terms can then follow what people are tweeting.
Sample Posts / Tweets
- Copy and paste any of the below onto your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
- The "http://ow.ly/smzkz" drives people to this site. You can replace it with
News Media To Tweet At